Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Memory Lane

Sometimes, I get really nostalgic and go wandering through the various pictures and videos we have taken of Emma over the last (almost) 15 months. It's so fun to do. They always leave me really proud of where we've been and where we are, and make me excited about where we're going. Emma has learned so much in 15 months, and TB and I have learned a lot, too, by being her parents.

In my walk down memory lane tonight, I found some videos that I took of Emma when she was a baby, and it made me think that I never really posted videos to the blog back in the day. I'm not sure why I never posted them. I guess I thought they weren't too exciting? That no more than a handful of people would actually watch them?

Well, these days, seeing Emma as a baby and remembering what her babyhood was like is highly exciting to me. Probably because those days are becoming more distant, and it's becoming harder to believe that she ever couldn't run across the room in 3 seconds.

So, here you go, two videos! I took both of them in August of last year.

In this first one, I call Emma's swing her "poop swing" because almost every time we put her in it, she pooped :)



I took this second one late at night when she decided to stay up and party. She's always been more of a night owl than an early bird - a girl after her parents' hearts.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs