With Emma.
I just played photographer and preventer-of-many-a-disaster. Minor role, but necessary.
(Grin.)
Emma was really excited about leading the way on our walk, and set off on foot across the street (disaster #1 averted), to the house where she knows a garden of sunflowers is.
Turning around to make sure I'm following her.
Thinking it's really funny that I am following her.
With a sunflower in hand (thanks, neighbors!),
she walked to the house that always has fun ride-on toys outside of it. She tested one to make sure it worked (sorry, neighbors!),
and was broken-hearted when I told her we couldn't take it home.
Luckily, across the street again (disaster #2 averted), an interesting sprinkler saved the day.
About this time, all of the hard walking and playing necessitated a break. On the sidewalk.
And, of course, on the steps of a local business (thanks, local business owner!).
Then, we headed home. To a nearby apartment building (disaster #3 averted - we don't live in an apartment building).
Thanks for coming along!