We love downtown St. Paul. I'm having a hard time finding the words to tell you why. I guess we like it because it's beautiful and historic, but at the same time it feels really quaint and liveable. Whereas a lot of downtowns are dying across the country, St. Paul's doesn't seem to be at all.
We took some pictures on our walk from the restaurant where we had our drinks to the museum.
Emma discovered pigeons along the way. "Here, little pigeon! I just want to pet you!"
She must have chased the pigeons for 30 minutes all over the mall area that we were walking through.
At the museum, we played, and played, and played until shortly before they closed at 8pm. We practically had the place to ourselves. This time, Emma wanted to be a cardinal while we were there, so Da-da helped her put on the costume.
Cardinal, meet cardinal.