Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tweet Tweet

Today at the Children's Museum, Emma and I were having fun running around the various "habitats" to explore and sliding down slides,



when she found a lonely little costume sitting by itself. She kind of acted like she wanted me to put it on her, and so I did, thinking that she'd absolutely hate it and want me to take it off of her the moment she realized she was wearing it. She has a thing for not liking costumes so much.



As it turns out, she loved wearing the little bird costume. I kept asking her if she wanted to take it off, but she always shook her head "no" and continued about her business. She slid down the slide in it,



and continued to wear it until it was time for us to go home about an hour later.



She actually cried when I made her take it off.

So, take home message, maybe she'd like to be a bird for Halloween? ;)
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs