Thursday, August 25, 2011

Having A 3 1/2 Month Old

One year ago today, we took some pretty cute pictures of our 3 1/2 month old.

I took these of Tyler and Emma in the morning. They were reading in the playroom and then stopped to smile for the camera.



Then, later that day, I was doing stuff around the house and Tyler snapped this one of me wearing Emma in my Maya Wrap. I could bebop around the house and do practically anything I needed to wearing her; she'd just kind of go along for the ride.


And, here TB and I decided to give ourselves a good laugh by taking my week 55 belly pic.

(Because this is where I stood to take my belly pics each week.)

(As you can see, I am a tad overdue.)


Many of our pictures never make it to our blog for one reason or another. These were a few. Hope you enjoyed seeing them...one year late!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs