Monday, August 22, 2011

Shoe Fettish

Emma loves shoes.

She spends quite a bit of time sitting by our front door where her shoes are, picking out which ones she wants to wear out. Usually it's her Uggs, as you may have gathered from previous posts, and she gets away with wearing them a fair amount of the time :)

She also likes to go shopping for shoes. This weekend, she had her Grandma, MoMo, and Mama in stitches in the Target shoe aisles. She gladly tried on about a million pair, and it was really cute to watch her love certain styles and the way they felt on her feet.

Lucky for our shoe lover, TinyShoes ran a deal on Plum District (a daily deal site geared towards mamas) recently. You could buy $40 worth of shoes on their website for just $20. Because my Mom and I each bought one, I was able to order Emma $80 worth of new shoes for just $40. Yessss.

Her first pair arrived a few days ago, and they are her favorite in the entire world. She wants to wear them everywhere, all the time. Perhaps because they are guaranteed to keep little feet warm in up to -25 degree weather (which she just read in this picture)? What's not to love about that?


These are the other pairs I bought for her. They are all for this winter.


It was actually really hard picking them out because, unlike last year, she's walking and will probably face the elements a bit more. I wanted them to be cute, but way more than that, I wanted them to be functional. Winter here is pretty nasty; she needs comfortable shoes that will keep her feet warm and dry.

I'll let you know how our shoe connoisseur likes the rest!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs