At the Children's Museum, there's a neat little area to play in that resembles a town. Inside the town is a grocery store, restaurant, doctor's office, and post office; a street even runs through it. Kids can wear various costumes (for example, a bus driver's costume) and act like who they're dressed as. There are also lots of props around, so if you want to go shopping for groceries at the grocery store (that really looks like a grocery store, only miniature), there is food to put in your cart and check out areas where you can buy your groceries. The exhibit is so much fun.
Well, in the town is also a little night club. It's usually really busy so we hadn't gone in there much...until recently, that is. We went one night when the museum was really slow and decided to check it out. In the night club, you can pick music you want to dance to (they have everything from classical music to Smash Mouth), and then you can go up on stage and dance with various instruments or just by yourself. There's a little TV mounted up high so that you can watch yourself on stage, and the background on it makes it feel like you're in a music video. Da-da was working the night that Emma and I discovered the night club, so just she and I rocked out. That was a sight, I'm sure!
Da-da and Emma visited later in the week, and when they did, she showed him what the night club was all about. He took a few videos while they were there, and I love them more than words can say. I die every time I see them. It's the little stomp she does, I think, (in addition to, like, 9 million other things).
You shall see.
Cue the cuteness.