Last time I checked, we've taken over 4,500 pictures of her.
(Yep.)
(I'll pause for a moment in case you're still soaking that in.)
As you can imagine, then, she's really starting to pick up on the fact that cameras take pictures, you can see the pictures you take right after taking them, and pictures of smiling people are really fun to look at.
She likes to be one of those smiling people. When I pull out our camera, she goes from small grin to a huge smile in no time. Then she wants to look the pictures I take of her so she can see just how funny her smile is. It's a hoot.
Every day with her is a hoot.
Here's a perfect example of the grin to smile phenomenon. Emma had just woken up and wanted to read a book with Grandma.
Mama! With the camera! I must grin! Stat!
Bigger grin
Getting cheesy
Cheesier
I believe this happened in under 5 seconds; so fast that I don't think my Mom even knew she was doing it!