Monday, February 1, 2010

Nursery Renovation, Part I

We live on the main floor of a house that was built in 1927. We have a sunroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a garage, a patio, and an unfinished basement. Oh, and I must not forget. In the unfinished basement is a "man cave" that any guy would die to have. I'm sure Tyler will give you a tour in a later post.

Well, the moment has come to transform our second bedroom into a nursery! We thought that over the next few weeks, we would take you on a little tour of what we've done in there so far. We may also take you on a tour of the rest of our house.

Feast your lovely eyes upon our "before" pictures.

This one was taken from the door of our second bedroom:


From the south wall:

From the west wall:

From the north wall:

And, to keep you reading, a little hint about the topic of our next post:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs