Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day

Did you have a good Valentine's Day? We did!

It started with us eating some of this delicious cookie. It lasted in our house for about, hmmm, two days. Remember, it is still Fat February in the Brew house!


Then we went to Babies R Us and Target to register for baby things. I'm sure we'll blog about that soon! After our birth class in the evening, we made cajun chicken pasta for dinner and exchanged gifts. Tyler bought me these super cute scarves that I'm going to turn into baby slings.


I bought Tyler these. Yes, that's right, nose hair clippers! His broke a while back and he has been talking about wanting more. Cute picture of TB, isn't it?


And here is Maggie's present. It is a catnip infused scratching mat. As you can see, she digs it.


We hope you had a great day, too! We love you all very much!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs