Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yum-o!

The nights I struggle to get blog posts up are the nights our girl thinks that sleeping is for babies. Some nights, I think it's teething-related pain that keeps her up. Other nights, I think she doesn't want to hang out in Guam all alone. Tonight, I think she was feeling like she had a really fun day and didn't want the party to end. We went to story time at the library in the morning, took a long walk around lunchtime, played in the yard in the afternoon, and played inside this evening. It was good day.

During our lunchtime walk, we stopped at Chipotle, and Emma enjoyed her own little burrito with rice, beans, and guacamole. She's a good little eater. She happily scarfs down nearly everything we put in front of her. I know she may not always be so willing to, so I'm soaking it up. Her favorite food group, we think, is vegetables - she loves peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, beets, broccoli, and carrots the most. She also digs fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, pears, kiwi, mango, banana, and cantaloupe) and protein of all kinds (meat, beans, and eggs). The "dessert" she goes most nuts for is cinnimon applesauce, and she actually feeds it to herself (and her clothes, and the rest of the kitchen) with a spoon :)

I took some pictures of her eating her breakfast the other morning. This was a toast, egg, and blueberry morning. She was being a major ham!





 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs