Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

We welcomed Emma into the world on Mother's Day. It's kind of a tradition in my family, as my cousin and brother (maybe others, too?) were also born on Mother's Day.

Although the best Mother's Day gift I will ever, ever receive came at 1:37pm last year, this one was pretty special, too. I spent the whole entire day with my favorite girl, and Tyler and I (and our sisters) were able to spend time with the other important Mamas in our lives - my Mom and Grandma, and his Mom and Grandma. To have so many Moms under one roof at the same time was awesome and kind of miraculous given that every last one of us lives in a different state.

Here are a few Mother's Day pictures of me with Emma and of our little family.






And, a teaser. This picture is of TB and Emma playing outside during her birthday party on Saturday. I turn into a puddle just looking at it. The girl loves her Dad and bouncy balls. Credit for this gem goes to the talented Suzanne Ballard.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs