Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Birthday Cake

Emma tasted sweets for the first time at her first birthday party. My Mom made her mess cake (the smaller of the two cakes on the table) and it was so adorable. So was the cake she made for the adults.


We wondered how Emma would like her cake.

We also wondered how she'd like eating it in front of so many people :)

After we all sang to her and Tyler and I blew out her candle, it was just the girl and her cake.

So, this is a cake, huh?


I mean, I guess since you all came out for my birthday, I could take a bite.


And squish it. I think I'd like to squish it.


Here, Mama. You try.


Daddy, this is kind of tasty. Have some.


Hey, this is kinda fun!! I like cake!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs