I (TB) must say there is nothing better than seeing my daughter take a liking to something I like. Most of you who know me know that my life revolves around golf. Golf is part of my job, I play when I can, I watch tournaments on the weekends, and KB and I even golfed together up until a week or two before Emma was born (and were at the course when her water broke).
Last week, we posted a video of Emma hitting a few golf shots around her playroom. Now, as she walks more and more each day, it seems like her love for golf has only grown. The funny thing is, until last week, no one really showed her what to do with a golf club. Sure, she is my viewing partner on Sunday afternoons when the PGA Tour events are on TV, but she is the one who picked up her clubs and started swinging them all by herself. I can now even say "Emma, go get your golf clubs" and she goes and picks one up and starts looking for a ball to hit.
My sweet angel may like or not like golf as she ages, and either way is fine with me, because I will always have the memories of her playing golf with me as a 1 year old.