Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rebirth

Today was a really eventful day. Tornadoes devastated multiple cities, including parts of Minneapolis. We're thinking of and praying for all those affected. Thankfully, a good thing happened, too. We were able to attend the baptisms of my cousin's twin boys.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures until after the service because I was chasing a baby girl you may know just outside of the sanctuary. I managed to get this one of Emma holding her Daddy's hand.



And, Tyler managed to get this one of me holding Emma.



Back at Sarah and Brian's house, we enjoyed some time celebrating the boys' big day, and Emma lived her dream of actually touching one of them :)


She also visited with her Great Aunts and MoMo.






When we arrived home, Tyler needed to send a few e-mails off so Emma and I headed outside to play. I brought our camera because...do you see the outfit she's wearing?!





 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs