Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gettin' Springy With It


TB and I had a great day today.

We slept in until 10am (so late for us), stayed in bed for a few hours and ate breakfast and wrote our birth plan, and then, because we just couldn't stay in bed all day on a b-e-a-utiful spring day, went golfing.

Tyler shot a 74 (oh what I wouldn't give...) and I had 2 pars and 5 bogeys out of the 12 or less holes I played. I'm telling you, something about the belly makes it so much easier to golf! Either that or Emma's got some talent :)

After golf, we stopped by the grocery store, made some dinner, worked a little bit, cleaned a little bit, and now we're laying in bed about to watch an episode of 24. I think we've told you about our obsession with 24.

It's been so great to spend the whole day together. We're thinking it may be one of the last times we get to before Miss Emma makes her appearance in as soon as 4 1/2 weeks (that's when she's considered full term). Can you believe April is almost here?!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs