Sunday, March 21, 2010

32 Weeks



Pregnancy Quiz:

How Far Along Are You? 32 weeks.

Total Weight Gain? 24 pounds.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, and even outgrowing some!

Sleep? Maybe a tad less restful because I'm up more going to the bathroom, switching positions, and feeling Emma move around.

Best Moment This Week? Probably going to the doctor. My doctor said she's really happy that my weight is staying in check, my blood pressure is staying low, and I'm not swelling at all in my hands or feet. We also heard Emma's heart rate, which is always fun. And, when our doctor checked her position this time, it seems she has turned posterior. So, she's head down but facing the same direction I am. Our doctor wants me to try some exercises to see if I can get her turned her back around (anterior) before she drops into my pelvis in a few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes!

Movement? She's a mover! And because she's posterior right now, I feel extra strong kicks.

Food Cravings? I'm acting on one of my cravings right now. I'm eating a chocolate milk shake from the St. Clair Broiler :) Mmmmmm.

Gender? Girl.

Labor Signs? Nothing new!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in.

What Do You Miss? Sleeping on my belly. The other night I actually put pillows under my legs and chest so I could feel like I was laying on my belly. It was glorious.

What Are You Looking Forward To? Getting pretty excited about my showers coming up!

Milestones? "This week your baby is tipping the scales at almost 4 pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. And growing isn't the only thing on the agenda these days. While you're busy getting everything ready for baby's arrival, baby's busy prepping for that big debut, too. In these last few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice, as she hones the skills needed to survive outside the womb, from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now (okay, maybe it's not a survival skill, but it sure is cute). Another change this week: Your baby's skin is no longer see-through. As more and more fat accumulates under the skin, it's finally opaque (just like yours!)"(What to Expect When You're Expecting, 2008).
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs