Tuesday, March 30, 2010

33 Weeks


Pregnancy Quiz:

How Far Along Are You? 33 weeks.

Total Weight Gain? 24 pounds.

Maternity Clothes? Couldn't live without them!

Sleep? Actually, pretty great these days. I'm usually pooped when I get in bed so I'm sure that helps.

Best Moment This Week? Let's see. I would say the lovely weather that has allowed me to walk around without my coat on. A lot of people didn't realize I was pregnant and look at me with confusion (almost as if I grew a belly over night).

Movement? Oh yes. Her favorite times of the day this week were between 2pm and 4pm and 10pm and 12am. She's not a huge morning girl or dinner hour girl at the moment.

Food Cravings? Didn't really have any this week!

Gender? Still a girl :)

Labor Signs? Just some pesky Braxton Hicks contractions that are feeling more crampy and regular.

Belly Button In or Out? In.

What Do You Miss? Uh, having ankles. They left for what I fear will be a long vacation this week. I miss them.

What Are You Looking Forward To? Our doctor's appointment on Friday and my family shower on Saturday!

Milestones? "Baby's gaining weight almost as fast as you are these days (averaging out to about half a pound a week), which puts the grand total so far at more than 4 1/2 pounds. Still, your baby has plenty of growing up (and out) to do. She may grow a full inch this week alone and may come close to doubling in weight by D-day. And with that much baby inside your uterus now, your amniotic fluid level has maxed out (there's no room for more fluid now). Which explains why those pokes and picks are sometimes extremely uncomfortable: There's less fluid to cushion the blows. Antibodies are also being passed from you to your baby as your little one continues to develop her own immune system. These antibodies will definitely come in handy on the outside and will protect your baby-to-be from many of those playground germs" (What to Expect When You're Expecting, 2008).
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs