It's the droid! The droid is AMAZING and I'm having so much fun with it and all of the apps you are able to download. Be on the look out for my next post because it will be all about the apps. However, until then, my advise to any future droid owner is to not download 100+ apps before bed and expect the droid to be on in the morning unless you have downloaded an app manager. I went to bed with full battery and woke up to a dead phone. Poor droid.
Before my droid app post, I wanted to start simple and show you some of the basic features of the droid. For example, its FIVE megapixel camera. Can you believe there is now a 5 megapixel camera ON A PHONE?! To the pictures....
Rayburn, Matt, and I headed to a Minnesota Timberwolves game (my first one) on Monday night to see the Wolves take on the DALLAS MAVERICKS!! Rayburn (the bald guy in the center) had free tickets and invited Matt (the guy in the back left) and I to come.
We started up high in the nosebleeds...
but spotted a lot of empty seats behind one of the baskets on the side and kept moving down...
and further down...
We saw the Mavs beat the Wolves 125-112!