Thursday, April 21, 2011

Walker

A great toy shop up the street from us went out of business awhile back. Long before it closed, I had my eye on a walker for Emma but would always pass it by, hoping it would someday go on sale. When the owners decided to close the store, they marked everything 20% off. I practically sprinted there for this walker and a few other things.

The walker is nothing special, really.

It was made in Germany.

It's unbelievably solid.

It's made from safe products.

And it's beautiful in a plain kind of way.


We planned on giving it to Emma for her birthday, but because she's showing major interest in walking (she pushed a baby wheelbarrow around a store for probably 20 minutes the other day!), we thought it may make a good Easter present instead.

When I pulled it out of its box, I wondered whether there was something I could do to make it look a little less plain. I decided to try stenciling Emma's name on it. Four letters, three flowers, and two butterflies later,


she has an Easter gift! I absolutely cannot wait to see her push it around.



 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs