We're going to have a one-year-old?!
I have so many thoughts about that.
Like, that this year spent with Tyler and Emma has brought me so much happiness I could burst.
That Emma is the sweetest, happiest, most capable, and adored almost one-year-old I know.
That I'll probably never stop pausing daily to give thanks for her and wonder what I ever did to deserve her.
And, that Tyler and I have grown so much together and as individuals by being her parents.
Emma's birthday party is going to be a pretty small gathering of family and friends. My Mama and I are hard at work on the decorations. We're (she, mostly) making lots of things. I love handmade stuff to no end. Love it, love it, love it.
Two things I've made in the last few weeks include invitations to the party

and a monthly photo timeline.
I just attached photos to the timeline this morning!