Finally.
This is the time of year for which I love Minnesota most. It's unbelievably green, people are everywhere, everyone is doing something, practically every restaurant has a full patio, and most days it's in the 70s. Summers here make the winters bearable.
Yesterday, it was in the upper 60s, and we broke out Emma's shorts because it became pretty warm in our house. I've been dying to see her in short sleeves and a pair of shorts. It's been far too long since I've seen her baby skin all day long.
Unfortunately, she didn't enjoy the day too much. She spent much of it with teething-related pain. We spent some time in her playroom reading because it's all she really felt like doing. Here she is, looking awfully cute in her first short sleeved shirt and shorts of the season.
And, I love this last picture for one reason: baby fat.