Emma makes every holiday so fun.
She wore her new bunny PJs to bed, and by the time she woke up in the morning, the Easter bunny had come for her. I can vouch for the fact that he had to circle around the house a few times because she didn't go to bed until after 11pm. She must have been excited about all of the walking going on the night before :)
Here she is in the morning, getting ready to dig into her baskets.
After a relaxing morning and brunch, we gussied her up for some pictures.
I should say that the actual gussying part looked more like this. Poor baby hates dressing up.

Even though she hated getting dressed up, she sure was beautiful in her Easter dress. I mean, really, she. was. beautiful. I feel the need to grab a kleenex and make sure my jaw is securely fastened each time I look at these pictures.
Here, too, are some family pictures.