Monday, April 18, 2011

Ready? Dodgeball!

Friday nights are great because, well, it's Friday, and Fridays are the best. But Fridays also happen to be when dodgeball takes place.

Dodgeball is TB's favorite wintertime hobby.

If Emma has had a good afternoon nap, she's usually game for going and staying up a little late to watch her Daddy play. I've never brought my camera to a game, but this past Friday I decided to. I mean, why not be the crazy lady who brings her camera everywhere?

So, here we are on our way. Emma had a lot to say about riding in the car, as you can probably tell :)




This is Emma sitting on the floor watching the teams before us finish their game. Is there anything cuter than the back of a baby's head? I say no.


A little pre-game cheek examination by Mama. Yup, they're still there, thank goodness.


During the game, she cruised along the bleachers,





cheered when everyone else cheered,


played with a new little friend,




and tried to crawl onto the court again, and again, and again. Colorful balls flying are eye candy. I didn't get a picture of it for you because, um, I was the one chasing her, so you'll have to use your imagination.

For the record, we won!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs