Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Big Sleep Step

Congrats to Emma! We just finished giving her a bath and as I type Katie is putting her down in her new bed.


Note: The picture above is not Emma and Katie.

During our "family days" last week, we purchased it from Baby Grand and I finally had the time to set it up tonight. Emma has outgrown her bassinet and her pack 'n play so we thought this would be a good last step before she heads down the hall to her...drum roll please...crib. Having her in our room has been awesome for both of us but especially for me during golf season. I honestly never hear Emma wake up in the middle of the night. Katie's sixth mom sense must kick in because she wakes up before Emma even starts crying, feeds her, and then they both go back to bed.

Hopefully Emma likes her new bed!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs