This outfit, in particular, was worth every penny. And the grin to match? Priceless.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Baby Blues
A few weeks ago a new baby store opened just up the street. Emma and I have walked by and peered in the windows every single morning for a month just waiting to get our hands on the goods. I'm sure the owner, who happens to be newly married with no kids yet and really sweet, practically felt like she knew me on the day it opened. What I love about the things there is that they are unique and made from really nice yet comfortable material. Emma scored herself three new outfits. She wore one of them last week. My grandma and I met my mom downtown so that Emma could meet all of the sweet people in my mom's office and take her to lunch.
This outfit, in particular, was worth every penny. And the grin to match? Priceless.
This outfit, in particular, was worth every penny. And the grin to match? Priceless.