Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi Again

I know, I know, where have we been!?! Well, currently we don't have internet at home. Our neighbors moved out and took their unsecured wireless with them. Darn! So, we're in the process of getting it and should be online within the week. I personally cannot wait. It's amazing how much I depend on the internet.

Emma and I also took a trip to Kansas. I take the same trip every year in July. Tyler usually can't make it because he's in mid-season but Emma was able to come this year! We had a lot of fun and it meant a lot to me to bring her home. I think I've told you how much Emma dislikes the car. It made for a very eventful and long trip! Thank goodness I had my sister for the first leg and my grandma for second because if I did not I guarantee I'd be blogging to you right now from somewhere in Iowa. I'm so not kidding. We keep thinking that when she's a little bigger and can face forward and entertain herself she'll like the car more.

In other news, we have a new camera! I am in love with it and have it attached to me at all times so that I no longer have to deprive you of the most beautiful little girl in the world. And, speaking of that girl, check out these pictures! She holds her head up so well now and loves her Bumbo!



 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs