My cousin, Brian, and his wife, Sarah, are expecting twins! The twins (identical boys) are due to arrive in March.
Over the weekend, I drove an hour north of the Cities to attend Sarah's baby shower with family. Sarah is the most adorable mama ever. You can't even tell she's pregnant until she turns to the side. She has the most perfect little belly.
Here she is opening a gift (Minnetonka Moccasins).
And this is a shot of some of the crowd.
This was the first shower I've attended for twins. All of the cute and matching! clothing about put me over the edge. You see, I love matching children. It must run in the family. See how my parents used to dress Ian and me when we were little?
Oh yes, matching. But, we were practically twins, just 11 months apart.
I digress. We can't wait to meet the twins! It'll be so great for Emma to have more baby friends (family) to pal around with.