Monday, April 19, 2010

Push Present

The small things in life sure can make a person happy, can't they?!

Today TB and I bought a new mattress and box springs. We needed a new set. Like, really bad. How bad? We yanked our old set from a dumpster about four years ago. I know, so gross. Although that should be reason enough to buy something new, over the years it has also become pretty unusable. The box springs is broken in several places, lots of the springs in the mattress are shot, there are huge valleys where TB and I slept, and we constantly woke each other up in the middle of the night because any shift in position resulted in the mattress making death-like sounds.

Here's our new mattress and box springs on the way in the door!


Cute hub.


And, aaaaahhhhhhhh, the first test.


We even bought some new sheets and a blanket because, get this, it rang in about $180 cheaper than the tag on the shelf. We're not complaining. Not one bit.

Goodnight, family and friends! We're off to bed at 10pm on a Monday evening.
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs