Thursday, April 29, 2010

Creepy Baby Products

Over the past 9 months, I have come across some strange and borderline creepy baby products. Here are my top 6, in no particular order.

1. The Mom and Baby Snuggie

I am a fan of the snuggie but this mom and baby version is a bit much in my opinion. Perhaps I find it creepy because it's one you wear in public versus on the couch at home. A friend of ours said it best when she said it looks like a two-headed person is walking down the street.


2. Infant High Heels

Maybe a little early for these!!


3. Baby Perfume

What smell could possibly beat the natural smell of a baby? I mean, really, babies smell delicious.


4. Infant Pillow

No explanation is needed, my dear friends and family.


5. Neck Float

I think this is meant to replace arm floats but it gives the illusion of a mysterious head floating in the water. I think if I saw this in person I would feel the need to jump into the water and rescue the little guy!


6. Snot Sucker

Where exactly is the snot is going?! I know you're thinking what I'm thinking.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs