I hope you'll bear with me through December, when life will get a little easier.
Now that that's out of the way, did you catch the Cowboys game this weekend? We did. Or, I should say, Da-da caught all of it while Emma and I caught part of it. We usually start our bedtime routine around 7:30, which was game time.
Before bedtime, though, we took some pictures.
And, just before the game started, Da-da read Emma a book.
Emma wasn't much into the game once it started, but Da-da was, so some pages were delayed. She didn't mind one bit. She understands his love for the Cowboys.
I also managed to get a video of her saying a few things: "Da-da," Ma-ma," "Kitty," and maybe even "Hi Kitty." She says "Hi Kitty" whenever we come into our house after being gone. It's really cute. And, speaking of cute, I almost die when she says "Ma-ma." While she typically says "Da-da" in a very commanding voice at the top of her lungs (I need to get that on video!), she says "Ma-ma" super softly and sweetly.
Maybe next she'll say "Go Cowboys!"