Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Uh Oh

Sooooooo the big day...Katie started school for the semester and Emma had her first whole day with the Daddy.

Any ideas how it went?


It wasn't poopy despite somehow getting poop on the wall. Actually, it was awesome. It was amazing! It was better than amazing!!! Emma and I read books, played with her toys, went on a walk (even though it was cut short because of rain), ran errands, surprised Mom with a visit (she giggled a lot when she saw the Mama), and listed to her CDs. It was the first time I've spent more than 4 1/2 hours with her alone but it was like we knew what we were doing the whole time. I can't wait for all the Tuesdays and Thursdays coming up.

After we picked up Mama we walked up the street and had Chipotle for dinner.


Emma likes Chipotle.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs