Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's In The Details

It feels like Emma learns something new every day. It's as if over night her brain grows a tad bigger and then, bam, the next day she masters some new feat that she couldn't the day before. I can't even describe to you how amazing it is to watch in person.

Anyway, I read in one of my mommy books that Emma should now be able to focus her attention on something as small as a raisin. Check, check!

Early in the summer my Mom and I sewed Emma some tummy time blankets. A few weeks ago, she became obsessed with one, in particular.

Hmmm, I've never seen my blanket from up here. This is kind of cool.


Wait a minute. Are those dragonflies on my blanket? You mean to tell me they have been here all along?


Mama, do you see these? These are kind of a big deal.


I think maybe I should taste one.


Yes, I should definitely taste it.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs