Monday, July 19, 2010

Shhh!

Don't tell Emma but we bought her her very first Christmas present.

Blog readers, meet Betty. Betty, meet blog readers.



Betty plays music and when she rocks back and forth her wings flap. I found her on Craigslist last week. I began stalking Craigslist for fun and unique kids things when I was pregnant. I figured it would be a good place to find new or gently used toys and other big ticket baby items. We've actually bought quite a few things in the past year on Craigslist, including Emma's pack 'n play and bassinet. Our latest find, Betty, is new. She sells for $125 regularly and we bought her for just $40. I'm definitely not the most thrifty person in the world but I was really excited to find her. It's so satisfying to be able to save money and buy Emma a few more outfits, toys, etc. because of the money we saved. Now I just need to ask Tyler to take her downstairs when I'm not looking so she stays a Christmas present :)
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs