[Here is where I would insert a picture of our sunroom for you to see but alas we have no camera. Still. Grrr, Canon.]
We're thinking about converting it into a playroom sometime in the next several months. It's just the right size and gets great sunlight.
I've already started designing it in my head and looking for pieces of furniture that would work in there.
Do you do that kind of thing, too?
So far I think it would be great to have something to store all of Emma's books and toys in,

a fun and plush rug on the floor for when she starts crawling and walking,

a little table and chairs that she can sit at,

and some cute artwork for the walls.

The walls are already painted a soft buttercream color and we can't really do much with them. And the curtains hanging in there will probably stay.

I'm itching to get started!