Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She's A Hoot

Probably 10 times a day, Tyler and I look at each other and laugh.

Because...

our

child

is

so

funny.

The older she gets, the funnier she gets. We think this is, in part, because she knows she's funny and so she does funny things just to be funny. It continues to blow our minds that we...WE! have a toddler (I can't believe I just used that word) who is so socially with it. It was just yesterday that she was born, right?

Anyway, I digress, we were able to capture 2 of the 8,473,928,375,657,489,962,426,274,899 or so funny things that she has done lately, and wanted to share them with you. Both, coincidentally, occurred during meal times.

Today, she insisted upon holding a balloon for all, and I mean all, of lunchtime. Why? Just because. It was a "Happy Birthday" balloon that is still hanging in there from my birthday back in May. She thought the whole holding-a-balloon-while-eating thing was very funny which, of course, made it all the more funny to us.



But, holding a balloon was not nearly as funny as...

(watch video, particularly the first few seconds)



...feeding her "Kitty" chicken for lunch. This means that Emma has reached superstar status in Maggie's world. Yanking fur? Dropping objects onto paws? All worth it to Maggie in the name of chicken.
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs