Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Please Welcome

While TB was out of town this weekend (he'll tell you all about his trip soon), we had family in town for very special reasons.

To see Emma (duh).

And, to meet the two little guys who joined their parents (my cousins) and lucky extended families near the end of February. I had the great privilege of getting to hold both of them on Sunday.

Their mama will have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Leif is on my right and Oliver is on my left. Aren't they perfect?


On my left thigh is a polka dotted leg belonging to sweet Emma, who was just dying to have some one-on-one time with her cousins. Unfortunately for her, that's about as close as she got because, um, this is what she does to her baby dolls at home.


It won't be long, though, before they'll get to play together! And, until then, she and her mermaid will wait patiently in their living room.


Yay for babies!
 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs