Well, I take it back. At least a few products.
Now that it's officially fall in the Cities, we have to dress Emma a lot more warmly when we take her out for walks in the Bjorn. The layers only go so far.
Cue, Baby Snuggie.

Now, I would never in a million years buy one for the sheer embarassment it would cause me and my hubby but, seriously, I'm beginning to see its utility! That little man looks pretty cozy in there.
And I recently had a friend tell me that this nasal aspirator is the best baby product she's invested in. She said its a more gentle and efficient way of clearing snot out of a baby's nose than the traditional bulb, especially in the case of, say, a nasty cold.

Maybe, just maybe, I would buy it if the need arose. However, in all honesty, it still freaks me out a little.